A KILLER TRAINING COMBO
What happens when you pair a speed sensor with the #1 selling bike trainer in the USA? You get a combo that’s ready for any virtual—or non-virtual—training ride. It’s the ideal setup for budget-conscious athletes looking to join fun, virtual communities, like Rouvy and Zwift, without a traditional smart trainer.
Simply install the magnetless speed sensor on the rear wheel of your bike, mount your bike to the solid Fluid2 trainer with our innovative club knob, connect to your virtual training app of choice via Bluetooth or ANT+ and voilà! - you’re ready to sweat.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Best-selling bike trainer in the USA.
- Included speed sensor connects you with Rouvy, Zwift, and other virtual training apps.
- ANT+ USB and BlueGiga USB sold separately.
In the box:
- Fluid2 Smart Equipped Bike Trainer
- PowerTap dual-band magnetless speed sensor
- Front wheel leveling block
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels.
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel.
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller-to-tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes—up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm, and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.